today we worked on our myths and so far i got some pretty good ideas and mines is going about the creations of human but im not gone get into all that my story gone be fye but thats really all we worked on in class today and we went over new covid rules
Thursday, August 26, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12/13
Today I took my amer/lit eoc I think I did pretty good. Today we started on our final exam career project.
-
Today I took my amer/lit eoc I think I did pretty good. Today we started on our final exam career project.
-
To me something that doesn’t get better is the feeling of not being able to talk to someone you love that has passed. That empty feeling is...
-
When I was in 8th grade I knew I was in trouble when my mom came to pick me up from school earlier as soon as my teacher called her. I didn’...
No comments:
Post a Comment