Wednesday, August 11, 2021

08/11

 So today it’s raining outside class is almost over. Today we came in and did the bell ringer on temptation. Temptation means a strong desire to do something. But what it means to me is lack of self control. In my opinion I feel like we are all slaves to desire and we have a strong temptation to do thing we have been told are bad which makes us want to do it more and that’s where self control falls in place. We used the Tupac song to make a connection to it about(crack) which I kinda related to I’m not no crackhead or nothing but i told myself I wasn’t gone eat meat anymore but I still can’t resist that temptation when we pass by Chick-fil-A. After I do feel bad because ik I shouldn’t be eating meat but I can’t resist it the only way I can is to control my thoughts and I’ma try to do better to hold my self accountable and not do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

12/13

 Today I took my amer/lit eoc I think I did pretty good. Today we started on our final exam career project.